Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Black monochrome.


I attended some art events...and I didn't want to have the same accessories on for both.  So I took it upon myself to revamp a necklace I bought at one of my bargain spots...and it went kinda like this...


1) Aquire statement necklace...the bigger the better.

2) Spray paint the BACK of said statement necklace.  Add fine black glitter while it's still wet.

3) Wear said necklace with a backless black sweater.  The contrast from the skin underneath will show the design.

4) Flip said necklace to the front and head on over to the next event.



My daily art didn't match this necklace...but this necklace did match the piece I created for the Continuum Black Tie and Sneakers event....a pair of candlestick sneakers...covered in layers of black gems, glitter, sequins, rhinestones and beads.  You know...just to have a lil' sparkle!  For a slideshow with more pics from the night, click on the link below;







No comments:

Post a Comment