Friday, January 2, 2015

First Post...the gal behind the sparkle!

Hi my name is Jennifer Love Gironda.  Folks call me Jenny, some know me as 'da Muse.  

Regardless of what you call me...I have a alter-ego, like many of us do...she is obsessed with jewelry.  Earrings, necklaces, rings, hair accessories...she loves them all.  Now, they may not be expensive thangs but that is the most fun part!  Not only that, she is on a quest to coordinate all of this jewelry, stay organized and if she can get her friends to stay still long enough she accessorizes them, too.  Her name is Miss Matchy Matchy.


I have been playing around with the idea of this blog...and maybe some other things related to it...for quite some time.  I have ALWAYS loved matching and coordinating things.  I think it started with that ol' gal Barbie and it just kind of snowballed from there. 

In the past year or so I have been working out the details of this idea and my starting point was the idea of Miss Matchy Matchy..figuring out who 'she' was and then starting to create some content, mostly via photographs of some of my favorite jewelry pieces using #MissMatchyMatchy on my social media accounts.

And I will have some more things to write about later, and many, MANY more jewelry pics (and some of my art...wait, you'll see!) But for now, here are some of the photos I have posted using #MissMatchyMatchy.  To find our more about the pieces look them up on Instagram or Tumblr!

(Please Note:  Photos will NOT be in order)





>

No comments:

Post a Comment