Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let's get PHYSICAL.

...the focus of my art today was based on workout attire...since I was pretty excited I made it to the gym myself!  (yay!) Working out is not my most favorite thing...so if I can bring something pink, sparkly and/or leopard with me it eases the pain.  I had found a great pink-sequinned duffle bag a while back and I take it with me every time.  I am pretty sure it is for a little girl...but why should the kids have all the fun?  And I found some fun Betsey Johnson gray-leopard yoga pants...at first I wasn't going to get them because I was like...no...you'll look like Peg Bundy.  But you know what, I always thought she was sassy so I just decided to go with it.
The best workout find has been a pair of pink gloves from Femme Fatale.  They are pink and black with a few rhinestones and they make lifting just a little bit easier.  I can concentrate on the sparkle and it gets me through.                                                          MMM's friend Jewel also made it to the gym today...to check out what she and Gem were up to...click here!






No comments:

Post a Comment