Sunday, January 18, 2015

Shade of Gray...leopard, of course!

...or maybe it is gray because it is some kind of old, fabulous leopard?  Not quite sure.

But I love leopard print, whether it is the natural shades of brown, crazy rainbow colored or, one of my favorites, gray leopard.

Here are some random pics that include bits and pieces of the elusive gray leopard...some are jewelry some are on clothes...one thing about this print, I love to pair it with silver and/or gunmetal.  

(Left) Random gunmetal skull ring paired with mid-ring with a gray leopard dress (Middle) Gray leopard cardigan with multi-strand seed bead necklace in shades of gray (Right) Fun ring that I found at a shop in NYC...and later found matching earrings for in Hollywood, FL...and it's this pairing that inspired my daily art...and a new character to add to the Miss Matchy Matchy mix!



No comments:

Post a Comment