Saturday, January 31, 2015

One time...I borrowed a sweater...and never gave it back.

Does anyone else have an accessory or piece of clothing that is;

1) Way, way old?
2) Has some type of sentimental specialness?
3) Both

I have this sweater from J. Crew...it is a beautiful shade of red-violet, almost magenta (even now after so many years, the color is still pretty vibrant) The thing is...it's kinda not my sweater.  

Sorry...I borrowed your sweater and never gave it back.
Well, it is now but originally it was my friend Gin's...I just kinda...kept it.  Since 1997.  And every time I wear it I think of my friend. (Can't wait to see her soon...maybe this spring!!)


Today I paired it with a fun leopard scarf with an emerald green edging, matching ring (both from Charming Charlie, aka 'my jam') and a few other rings...not pictured, distressed skull tshirt from Express, which is why I had on the skull ring. 

 'Cause I like to match.  Hence the name of the blog, Miss Matchy Matchy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment