Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fancy.

There are a few people that have had an impact on what I think of as 'stylish'.  One of those people is my husband's aunt Nancy.  When John and I were first dating and I met her, I thought she was so put-together.  She always wore a ton of black with assorted jewelry, hair done, manicured nails and perfect pedicured toes peeping out from her sandals (at that time we lived in North Carolina and she lived in Florida).  She influenced my own choices about what I deemed to 'look nice'....especially considering I was just (and still am!) just a small town girl from NC.
To me she was truly FANCY.

Which...inspired me to create a piece of art dedicated to her...a new gal I call 'Fancy Nancy'.  She is Miss Matchy Matchy's super chic aunt




I selected just a few pieces from my IG account under #MissMatchyMatchy that show her influence...from the embellished sweater that she bought for me one year for Christmas (white and gray pearls with rhinestone accents...so I had to pair it with the same jewelry...right?)...to my love of anything sparkly which leads me to frequent Charming Charlie...to the combination of black, gray and sparkle...her signature palette.  

So...just a few pics:


fgfhfd

No comments:

Post a Comment