Monday, January 12, 2015

Filigree Fab

...not going to write a ton...kinda tired...but today's accessories centered around three things;

1) A bohemian vibe
2) Bronze metal
3) Vintage finds

I was trying to remember where these earrings came from and I think  I may have bought them years and years ago at a thrift shop in Cameron, NC.  I love all the teeny tiny filigree details and whenever I wear them I feel kinda like a gypsy.  And I like that.

Today I based the metal color, bronze, as the main detail to link the earrings to a ring Momma Love gave me for Christmas.  She picked it up in a thrift shop...its huge and bold and I love it....again, many little details, from the flowers to the filigree-winged butterfly, to the one clear crystal beside the amber crystals.

...and, of course, my daily art was inspired by these pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment