Saturday, January 17, 2015

Seeing Spots.

Random leopard...can't get enough!
I love leopard print and whenever possible I try to infuse it into my day.  It makes me happy. Sometimes I am able to do that with accessories.  I try my hardest NOT to go overboard (...WEAR the leopard...don't BE the leopard...

My favorite pairing is all-black (surprised?!) with leopard accents...and I get REALLY bothered if the leopard prints don't 'match' (if you love leopard...then you get it)  For the most part the past few days I have used my regular (brown-based) prints to inspire my daily art...except for yesterday when I looked at a colorful leopard print necklace and fun art shirt as my sources for inspiration.

And I never throw out my LPs because they always rotate back into style.  Never.

(Left) Betsey Johnson cuff paired with some multi-colored jewel ball-drop earrings (Middle) Thank you Pinterest  for making me even THINK about pairing leopard print with polka dots...who woulda thought?  Express scarf, crazy clear jeweled bracelet from a shop in Indianapolis and a single Swarovski crystal bracelet.  (Right) Multi-colored/Multi-strand leopard necklace...bought at a cheer competition (?) and a fun art short from the Art Institute of Chicago gift shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment